NOTICE OF SITE REOPENING
LE GRAND FORËT DES PINS - HARRINTON TOWNSHIP, QUEBEC
Effective of June 25, 2021, the Quebec government has allowed outdoor public activities and events according to special rules. Therefore, The Great Forest of Pines, Tam Bao Son, decides to reopen its holy places to visitors on weekends from 3/7/2021 to 28/11/2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. During the week, the site is closed.
THESE ARE THE SPECIFIC RULES TO WHICH WE WISH TO BRING THE VISITORS' ATTENTION:
A logbook is required, for each automobile, bus or motorcycle, at the time of entry to the site. The driver must declare the number of persons in the vehicle, license plate number and telephone number in case of need to contact the Grand Forêt des Pins.
- Visitors must sanitize hands upon entry and agree to follow on-site guidelines.
- Please note that the main temple is always closed.
- Transport service (Golf) is not available.
- There are no lunch services, however, we will provide a snack, water or beverage on site.
- Non-vegetarian meals and personal food are not permitted on site.
- Pilgrimages and religious visits are welcome. Picnics are not permitted.
The Principal Reverend, Thich Pho Tinh