6. The GPF-TBS is neither a picnic site nor a meeting place for people, so we ask visitors to refrain from setting up picnic, tents, singing or playing music and preparing meals on our site.
7. Sleeveless or too short T-shirts, as well as skirts that are too high, do not respect the monastery’s dress code.
Attention: clothes-open neck, open belly, see through, legging can not accept in Our Holy Places
8. Pets and animal are not permitted on site except for medical issue. A medical or government certificate is required upon request.
9. Do not hunt or fish at the site, plucking flowers and tree branches
10. The Golf Cart are not in operation.
11. Please take walk to visit our Holy places in order having more blessing.
12. Defense to use drones at the site.
13. No smoking on our site.
14. Please keep the place clean by using waste baskets.